Admissions Visiting Days
February 1 - 4, 2021
This section is for invited students visiting OEB. Please note, visitation is by INVITATION ONLY.
In addition to interviews, OEB will host several events remotely.
Following is a list of scheduled events during admissions week.
Invited students will receive invitations and links to events.
Please note schedules may shift and we will notify invited students of any changes in advance.
Monday February 1st
- 9am-10am -- OEB Program Overview with Scott Edwards, Director of Graduate Studies, and Elena Kramer, Department Chair
- 4pm-5pm -- Social hour with current OEB graduate students
Tuesday February 2nd
- 12pm-1pm -- Tour of the Museum of Comparative Zoology Ornithology Collection with Professor Scott Edwards, Curator of Ornithology in the Museum of Comparative Zoology
- 4pm-5pm -- Graduate Student Panel
Wednesday February 3rd
- 9am-10am -- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging / Q&A Session with Sheila Thomas, GSAS Dean for Academic Programs and Diversity, and Karina Gonzalez Herrera, Associate Director for Diversity and Minority Affairs, Division of Medical Sciences
- 12pm-1pm -- Faculty Research talks with OEB Faculty and Prospective Students
- 4pm-5pm -- Faculty Coffee with OEB Faculty and Prospective Students
Thursday February 4th
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm -- Wrap Up with Scott Edwards